Monday, November 9, 2009


this weekend was so much fun, but so so busy.
why do weekends only consist of saturdays and sundays?
i vote we try to change this so that friday everyone has off as well!
wouldn't that be nice? not gonna happen...
i really miss jacksonville but i am definitely glad to be at home.
i always miss sleeping in my bed ( i have a weird obsession with my bed.)
we drove up into our driveway this afternoon and i noticed that our front yard is much more covered in leaves than it was before we left on friday. it made me very happy to see.
i know we don't officially see the seasons change in florida but i feel like tallahassee definitely gives us a glimpse of what everyone else gets to experience.
right now i am making sweet potato casserole for the international dinner we are having on campus. it smells so yummy baking in my oven and makes me anticipate thanksgiving dinner even more!











No comments: