Tuesday, January 26, 2010

some more staples, and a maggie.









my coffee, i don't drink it every morning, nor do i usually get through a whole cup. i have no idea why this is.
morning sunlight coming through our living room windows wakes up me up in the morning, plus it's calming.
kashi heart to heart honey toasted o's cereal. if i can't eat my traditional delicious general mills honey nut cheerios, this is the best it's gettin.
maggie! isn't she so pretty?
blueberries, are one of my most favorite fruits. you can throw them on top of anything and it adds extra sweetness.
this picture is just for kicks. does your coffee table somehow go from clean and clear, to cluttered and messy? it's so aggravating. i find myself getting frustrated at scott for cluttering it up, but as you can see, most of it is my stuff. sorry scott, sometimes you're just the brunt of my frustration. not fair, but that is life.


2 comments:

millie said...

i recently bought my first kashi cereal, honey sunshine. with a name like that, how can you go wrong? it sounds like a bowl of happiness. i have to say though, it's just not as good as Captain Crunch!

skatieperdue said...

yeah i've bought that too. it isn't as good, but oh well.